Saturday, February 6, 2010

Selling Sugar Fix Cream Concealer!

I put part of my stock of Sugar Fix Cream Concealers for sale on Ebay for $10 a pop!  If you purchased elsewhere online (if you can find it!) it'd be $16+shipping+tax, where applicable. I think it's a deal, I hope you do too!

Check out the auction here: Sugar Fix Cream Concealer New NIB
*Update 2/20/10: Selling them for $8 now: Sugar Fix Cream Concealer $8


Happy Bidding!  If anyone reading this is interested in making me an offer and to go directly through me (I use PayPal--very important in buyer & seller protection!), please leave me a comment.

My real life girl friends--don't worry... your's will be gifts from me!

I'm thinking of adding gifts to those who purchase multiple concealers at one time.  Either a mini Sugar lip gloss or one Sugar Line 'n Shine eyeliner in Night or Chocolate (Retail: $15.00 for 2).  Thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment