Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Aw-Mused

I am so honored and still pretty surprised when I go back to read poems I wrote some time ago and the new comments I get. I was fortunate enough to have a poem published nearly 10 years ago, in 1999, online at netpoets.com AKA "Passions In Poetry" (I was a freshman in High School!).

Although I think my writing skills have progressed since then, I am still proud that it has touched people.  I have tried to maintain a recent contact with the website, but I think I've been lost in the shuffle of all the other poets.  Thank you to everyone who has posted a "vote"--I really do appreciate it!

I haven't been inspired to write as of late, but I have a few pieces I wrote in the early 2000's (wow) if anyone is interested in reading them posted on my website: iLust4Rice.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment