Friday, January 29, 2010

Super cute key chains!

I think that I passed my phase of collecting key chains back in Jr. High, but when my old UCLA roomie, Sandy & I, ran across these key chains in San Francisco's Chinatown, we couldn't resist!



They're reminiscent of the awesome PS3 game Little Planet, Big World's character, Sack Boy.



They had a HUGE selection, but the salesgirl there caught me pulling out my camera and barked a sharp "No photos!" before I had the chance to snap a picture. AND they strategically placed these right in front of the cash register so there was always a watchful eye. Alas, we only purchased 1 each so that I could check out the workmanship and hopefully recreate some day, along with my gazillion other projects I hope to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment