Sunday, January 31, 2010

Classic Pumps

This post is inspired by my best friend's blog post mentioning the "perfect pump."

As many in the shoe-world know, 'Loubs' are known to be amongst the foot flattering and sexiest (not to mention expensive!).  For girls like me who are scraping by to live comfortably, these are not a practical purchase. These below retail for roughly $400.  That's a big dent in my pocketbook!  I can dream though, can't I?

 
For those of you looking for a more affordable option, heels.com has these Steve Madden Vivvaa Heels on sale right now for $96 (from a MSRP of $120):

Same basic pump shape with the hidden platform and the not too pointy, stitched toe.  If it fancies you, grab a paintbrush and paint the underside some hot, flashy color and save your pocketbook $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment