Thursday, December 10, 2009

NYX

I went to Camarillo Outlets over the weekend (boy was it crowded!) and discovered a store that sells NYX Cosmetic products! It's called "Designer Fragrances" in unit 126. I'd always read reviews online how pigmented their eye shadows were (equivalent to MAC--is it just me or does walking into MAC stores intimidate you?) and I really didn't want to purchase online to find that I didn't like it. So lo-and-behold! A store with a pretty good selection of the makeup that I could see and (sneakily) try!

I ended up getting a makeup grab bag for $10 that had 2 eyeliners, 2 eye shadows, 1 nail polish, 1 set of eyelashes, 1 lipstick, and 2 samples of cologne (yes, for men! where one was nearly empty - I guess they were trying to fill up space). It turned out to be a good deal because one of those eye shadows would've already cost me $5.

My boyfriend's mom ended up getting one of NYX's Black Label Lipstick which looks really good on her (she's in her 50's). Her color was called "Diva". She mentioned that it made her lips feel moisturized from the COLD weather we were having that day.



I'll review my findings on the stuff I got soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment