Thursday, December 10, 2009

NYX Product Review: NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in "Sparkling Rust"

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in "Sparkling Rust" (DS05)
It has a bit of sparkle (not too much like the annoying glitter us teeny-bops used to sport back in the early 90's) and is deep and very pretty. Glides on smoothly, makes my lips feel moist for a good while, but I have to have my tea in the morning at work and it just smears off on the cup--wah, wah). I love how the bottom of the tube actually shows the color of the lipstick! No more having to dig around and open each cap to figure out which is which! I think this will be a perfect color to debut for New Year's Eve!



Picture on the left is the color of the lipstick, the right is what the packaging looks like.

You can purchase online at Cherry Culture or NYX Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment