Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exfoliate

I love this beauty cloth! Microdermabrasion that leaves your skin baby soft and removes all the dead, flaky skin from your face (which makes it so much better for your skin to absorb any lotions, serums, or creams you may apply to it afterwards).  It is my absolute favorite cleansing cloth, and taken good care of it can last 3-4 months.  It's about $10 and an investment in the health of your skin.  I'm on my 2nd cloth now and I am hooked! The problem with this is that it can be difficult to find, depending on where you live. It comes with instructions and can be purchased from Amazon or you can locate a local beauty retailer from their official website: beautycloth.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Thanks for the shoe recommendations~ I will definitely check them out. I like the steve madden one. I just got a pair of gray suede ones similar to caryssa (but not 5 inches) but i like that dusty pink color!

    So is this exfolia like microfiber?

    ReplyDelete