Thursday, December 10, 2009

Overseas orders

I recently placed an order online from Hong Kong via sasa.com to Los Angeles.

I chose 5-7 business day express shipping ($15) because I purchased stocking stuffers and some other items for Christmas and wanted to be sure that it got here in time. Can I just say, AMAZINGLY fast shipping??

Get this, I ordered on December 2nd (8pm PST), it shipped on December 5th, and it arrived on December 7th! WOW! 2 day delivery!

I'm really pleased with the products and I love how these name brand beauty products say that they're manufactured in Japan with the cute Japanese writing on it!

I'll post my reviews soon, but I am totally in love with the eyebrow pencil!

Koji Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyebrow Pencil (Light Brown)



description:
Koji Spring Heart Long Lasting Eyebrow is a waterproof eyebrow pencil with a convenient sharpener attached, easy to use and long lasting. It helps you to leave a gentle impression to everyone.

country of origin
Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment