Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun Laptop Sleeve

So! Since I got my new laptop I needed a new sleeve to go with it! I was initially going to go for a generic neoprene sleeve, BUT... I thought I might as well spend a little more to get something that suits my personality a bit more.

At first I was desperate to find the Tokidoki x Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Edition sleeve ($40 retail), BUT they are all sold out everywhere and are selling on Ebay for upwards of $100! Cute as it is, I am not willing to fork out a hundred smackaroos for that bad boy.


SoOo, what to get for my laptop? Well, since my purchase of my Harajuku Lovers shoes, I thought that this line might have something more affordable. Score $50!

Two side pockets - Check!
Handles - Check!
Detachable strap - Check!
Super cute design - Check!

I hope my laptop will fit. It comes to me tomorrow! Get it at the Apple store online: www.apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment