Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Plum

This is a very old bottle of nail polish I had from Maybelline's Wet Shine collection: Plum Shine.

Since I have an interview this coming week, I needed something that was more "office" appropriate and couldn't give myself an "unconventional" color manicure.
I've forgotten how awful this nail polish is. The color is okay--a dusty purple (which looks like may be a trend this fall).  I think this particular color makes my hands look older.  And yuck! I think my nails are too long. AND it takes FOR-EV-ER to dry!! I had to do 3 coats for this, and I guess because it's been sitting around for so long that the glue in the brush has been breaking down.  I ended getting 4-5 hairs on my nails, which made me have to wipe them clean and start over. Annoying! It is going in the trash.  After so many redo's, I gave up on giving myself a decent manicure. Say la vie.

I guess I have been spoiled by the speedy drying time of the UO polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment