Thursday, June 17, 2010

Soothing Blue 2

It's been awhile since my last blog! I have been S W A M P E D! @ work...

I really need a vacation... somewhere serene and near water, please.

On to the meat of the post! A new swatch of nail polish: Urban Outfitters - Blue 2 (I left my nails bare the last 1.5 weeks because I broke a nail from not using a clear coat base and needed to grow it back to a normal looking shape.)

With Flash:
Without Flash:

This definitely needs at least 3 coats to get the bottle color!  I only did 3 in these pictures, but I'm sure a 4th coat would make it really solid...if you have the time to let them dry between coats.  Drying time is pretty fast though. It's cute & creamy looking, and not too powdery or pastel-ish... perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment