Friday, July 27, 2012

Bridesmaid dress design

I've been MIA for quite awhile now... Been busy with school. Just finished rotations in OB and pediatrics and now I just started critical care/ICU.  I had a busy last clinical last week in the ER, meeting the helicopter at the hospital's helipad to bring down a septic patient to the ICU, and then this week with multiple patients in and out for heart stents, catheterizations, and pacemakers.  Take care of your heart! Exercise, DON'T smoke, and eat well!

Anyhow... I managed to get some of my bridesmaid duties down planning the bachelorette party next month and assisting in wedding logistics for later this year.


I sketched this a concept of the custom bridesmaid dresses that my mom helped to sew for the bridesmaid... sneak peak at the back (we chose the diamond back).

1 comment:

  1. That kind of red can be great and all of those style are only in my dream, that's terrible and never have a experience like this, I'll prepare for this! :)

    ReplyDelete