Saturday, March 3, 2012

Urban Outfitters - Nail Polish

Urban Outfitters Nail Polish
Left: Smush
Right: Dust

I had a 5 day break at the end of my finals before starting my new semester, so I was able to do my nails! Yippee! I really like how this turned out.  The glittery top color (Dust) is suspended in a transparent blue color so it added more dimension to the light seafoam green of Smush.  This glitter STICKS. I hate having to take off glitter polish when I'm done, but at least I know that it stays on pretty well.  I got an opaque base color in 2 coats and just put on 1-2 coats of the glitter polish so I could distribute it well.  I can't really say how long this np would last because I had to take it off after 4 days, but I will say that it held up those 4 days really well without chipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment